BH rubber mounts are used to prevent noise and high frequency vibration from being transmitted to the support structure and local environment. They are designed for both high static deflections and simplified installation. They are loaded in both shear and compression to provide rubber in shear performance as well as overload protection.
They are widely used to isolate vibration for mechanical equipments, e.g. fans, blowers, pumps, compressors, generators, etc.
* High static deflection
* Combination of metal and rubber, guarantee strength and deflection
* Anti-slipping surface on top and at bottom
* Anti-vibration, elasticity and aging resistance
* Simplified installation
– One-piece molded rubber mounts with cast-in tapped steel load plate on the top and cast-in drilled steel base plate at the bottom.
– Incorporate two bolt-down holes on the bottom load surface and a tapped steel load top plate for attachment to the supported equipment.
– Skid resistant rubber ridged base plates and circular rubber ridged tops.
|Delivery Method||Incoterms Term||Applicable Countries|
|LCL, FCL by sea||EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF||General for all countries.|
|Air courier to door||DDU, DDP||General for all countries.|
|Air cargo to airport||CIF||General for all countries.|
|Door to door by road||DDP||Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam. (keep expanding to more countries)|
|Door to door by sea||DDU, DDP||Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States. (keep expanding to more countries)|
LCL=Less than Container Load, FCL =Full Container Load.
DDU = Delivery Duty Unpaid (delivery to door or to collect from the forwarder, depend on location)
DDP = Delivery Duty Paid (delivery to door or to collect from the forwarder, depend on location)
The above shipping information is general, and changing from time to time. Confirmation with us is necessary for each order.
- T/T (Telegraphic Transfer)
- L/C (Letter of Credit)
- Western Union
- Alibaba Trade Assurance (AliPay)