|Bal Joint Damper Casting is used together with splitter damper bracket when there’s a main rectangular duct line that splits into two other duct lines; the splitter Damper is in the main duct line and is used to close off one of the other duct lines or to reduce the flow into one of them.
A zinc alloy die-cast fitting, which firmly clamps the control rod from a splitter damper bracket as it extends through the duct. Comes completely assembled with set screw, neoprene back-up gasket and nylon cup washer that holds the ball firmly against the duct, preventing rattles.
|Typical Application Using Ball Joint and Damper Bracket:
• Zinc alloy casting
• Rattle Free Operation
• Neoprene Gasket Minimizes Leakage
• Inexpensive and convenient to use
• Comes completely assembled
• Leak resistant ball joint fitting for splitter dampers and other applications
• Features nylon-tapered washer and neoprene washer
|Dimension (unit: mm)