The threaded ultrasonic BTU meter is designed for measuring thermal energy of small area where pipe size is not bigger than 40mm , e.g. apartment, villa, shop, etc. The BTU meter comprises of ultrasonic flow sensor and two temperature sensors, base on flow rate and differential temperature of supply / return water to calculate the thermal energy consumption. The product adopts a design of straight-through pipe, features with high measurement accuracy, low pressure drop, anti-blocking, stable operation and long service life. The product can be widely used in central heating/cooling and district heating/cooling systems for thermal energy measurement of residential, commercial and office building.
– High-quality fully enclosed ultrasonic element ensure accuracy and stability of flow measurement
– Using high-quality PT1000 temperature sensors, calibrated and matched to an accuracy better than +/- 0.1 ° C.
– Casing protection class IP68.
– Can be installed horizontally or vertically, and the head is detachable.
– With M-bus / Modbus protocol interface, compatible with BMS for remote reading function. RS485 is optional.
– Detachable battery case for quick replacement.
– Can be mounted on supply or return pipe (specify when ordering);
– Can be used for both heating and chilled water.
Maximum flow rate (m3/h)
Optimal flow rate (m3/h)
Minimum flow rate (m3/h)
> 6 years (Lithium battery)
2.0 (+/- 2%)
Infrared port, M-BUS / Modbus
16 Bar (231 PSI)
Fluid temperature range
4~95 deg C
Differential temperature range
3~70 deg C
Temperature sensor cable length
Storing historical data for 18 months
– Temperature sensor: 2 Nos PT1000 mated for high accuracy.
1. Protocol type: Mbus, Modus-RTU.
2. When Modbus is chosen, user can't change parameters of protocol, must be set in factory: Baud rate, Parity.
|General information for ordering:|
1. Quantity of each size.
2. Delivery location, and price term: EXW, FOB, CIF, DDU, DDP, etc.
3. Detailed information of the contact person and buyer's company, which is helpful to prioritize your inquiry with faster response and better price.
|Delivery Method||Incoterms Term||Applicable Countries|
|LCL, FCL by sea||EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF||General for all countries.|
|Air courier to door||DDU, DDP||General for all countries.|
|Air cargo to airport||CIF||General for all countries.|
|Door to door by road||DDP||Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam. (keep expanding to more countries)|
|Door to door by sea||DDU, DDP||Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States. (keep expanding to more countries)|
LCL=Less than Container Load, FCL =Full Container Load.
DDU = Delivery Duty Unpaid (delivery to door or to collect from the forwarder, depend on location)
DDP = Delivery Duty Paid (delivery to door or to collect from the forwarder, depend on location)
The above shipping information is general, and changing from time to time. Confirmation with us is necessary for each order.