A fan filter unit (FFU) is a type of air filtration equipment comprises of fan, filter fixed in an air tight metal enclosure. It is used to supply purified clean air to critical spaces such as cleanrooms, pharmacies, pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, laboratories, etc.
The FFU has a built-in aluminum centrifugal fan to provide sufficient static air pressure and efficient operation. It delivers high volumes of HEPA (or ULPA) filtered air at low sound levels.
∎ High energy efficiency
· Aluminum centrifugal fan controlled by 3-speed switch brings high operation efficiency.
· High efficient motor reduces energy consumption.
∎ High filter efficiency
· HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filters are rated 99.99% efficient at removing particles ≥ 0.3 microns.
· ULPA (Ultra-Low Penetration Air) filters are rated 99.999% efficient at removing particles ≥ 0.12 microns.
∎ High airflow capacity
· Internal baffling plate and diffuser panel provide quiet uniform air flow across the filter face.
· Fewer units required to meet airflow demand means lower cost.
∎ Simple installation and maintenance.
∎ Flexible options of material for casing.
∎ Optimized equipment layout.
∎ Reduced ceiling congestion.
∎ Allow remote monitoring and control.
|Air flow rate (m3/h)||500||1000||1500||2000||1500|
|Fan total pressure (Pa)||210||210||220||230||220|
|Power input (W)||170||170||210||275||210|
♦ Casing material options
◦ Powered coated steel sheet
◦ Galvanized steel sheet
◦ Stainless steel 304 sheet
♦ Filter options
◦ HEPA 0.3μm above 99.99%
◦ ULPA 0.12μm above 99.999%
♦ Power Supper
♦ Fan speed switch
♦ Wire connection options
◦ Terminal block
◦ Male and female connector
◦ Power cord
♦ Working status light: running, fault
♦ Protection: dual overload protection switches for motor and controller
♦ Control Interface: dry contacts of running and fault