A modulating control valve is a motorized valve used to control the flow rate in a system or process. The actuators on these valves use control signals to accurately open and close the valve for getting the desired flow rate. The motor opens or closes the valve proportionally as per control signal from actuator. The opening status can be obtained by electrical feedback signal from actuator. Actuators accept signals of 4-20 mA and 0-10 VDC.
Modulating ball valves are ideal for accurate water flow control in HVAC applications, e.g AHU, FCU, heat exchanger, radiator, etc. They can be integrated into BMS systems for control and monitoring remotely.
* Override manual operating device on actuator
* Lightweight and compact design
* Visual position indicator on actuator
* Valve opens softly to guard effectively against water hammer
Note: the table above is the commonly recommended model.Please refer to the below selection information in case the above models cannot meet the application requirements, or contact us for more details.
* Main material: forging brass body, seal PTFE/HNBR
* Operated power: <1.2W
* Unoperated power: <0.15W
* Valve opening torque: DN15~25<1N⋅m, DN32~50<2N⋅m
* Actuator torque: 5N⋅m
* Nominal pressure:1.6MPa
* Working medium: water
* Fluid temperature: 5~95℃
* Stem size: 9×9
|Instruduction of selection|